SYMPAQ SQL cost accounting is the result of Aldebaron’s years of experience with servicing government contractors and not-for-profits. SYMPAQ SQL has all of the power and capability you need to report cost data on government contracts. SYMPAQ SQL is built from the ground up to use the latest in database technology.
SYMPAQ SQL provides the following system-level features:
- Total scalability: SYMPAQ SQL’s feature set allows government contractors to grow rapidly. SYMPAQ SQL will always fit your cost accounting needs, now and in the future.
- Function-based modules: Each module corresponds with a distinct area of cost accounting,
- Flexible structures: SYMPAQ SQL offers a wealth of possibilities and options for defining contracts, tasks, and chart of accounts.
- Compliance with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) guidelines: SYMPAQ SQL is fully compliant with all of the cost accounting guidelines specified on Standard Form 1408 (Accounting System Evaluation Checklist).
- A powerful, reliable database: We use Microsofts SQL Server to provide the power, speed, and stability that government contractors need for their cost accounting databases.
- Full ODBC capability: SYMPAQ SQL’s database interacts smoothly with a host of other advanced Windows® reporting applications.
- User-friendly setup: Time spent on implementation is literally money. When it comes to cost accounting software, both speed and reliable results are essential.
Popular Functionality Modules
General Ledger The General Ledger is at the heart of any cost accounting system. SYMPAQ SQL’s General Ledger collects transactions posted from all of the other modules. It stores…
Accounts Payable Module SYMPAQ SQL’s Accounts Payable module provides on-line vendor and voucher tracking and complete integration to the General Ledger and the Job Cost Ledger (where…
Accounts Receivable Module SYMPAQ SQL’s Accounts Receivable module maintains customer/client data and is fully integrated with the General Ledger and Billing & Revenue modules. Accounts…
Electronic Time Card Interface Electronic Time Card Interface Features The ETC (Electronic Time Card) interface provides one-step import of ETC data into SYMPAQ SQL. Extensive and efficient business rules…
Billing & Revenue Module SYMPAQ SQL’s Billing & Revenue module is where all the time and expense of your contract or grant culminates in the generation of your client/customer invoice.…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of SYMPAQ SQL Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SYMPAQ SQL? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!