ALClE’s Manufacturing Suite provides an enterprise-wide system designed to accommodate a wide variety of discrete manufacturing requirements. Virtually all types of costs may be recorded.ALClE’s enterprise-wide Manufacturing module offers Costing, Shop floor control and Routing in a single powerful module. Track labor hours and cost, fixed and variable burden, material units and cost with actual data to plan comparisons.
ALCIE’s make-to-order manufacturing supports multiple shop orders for any job, each with virtually unlimited operations. Planned materials may be copied from a Bill of Materials or input manually. Material is issued automatically based on the shop order or individually from a requisition. Purchase requisition reports are automatically produced for out-of-stock and non-stocked items when the shop order is released.
- Unlimited number of shop orders per job with unlimited fabrication instructions and comments per shop order.
- Allows entry of job and non-job labor hours on the same screen.
- Reporting by job, shop order, operation, department and work center in almost any combination desired.
- Detail transactions may be retained indefinitely for audit purposes and custom reporting, even on closed jobs.
- Automatic material issue from Purchase Order to Job Cost.
- Ability to allocate and de-allocate materials for a shop order.
- Planned regular hours may be automatically calculated based on order quantity if hours per operation or operations per hour are known.
- Completely integrated with the ALCIE General Ledger, Bill of Material, Quoting & Estimating, Inventory Management, Order Entry and Purchase Ordering.
- User-defined burden relief accounts and calculation methods for fixed and/or variable burden.
- General Ledger figures for W.I.P., inventory, cost of sales, and sales at the job level.
- Work in process reporting.
- Prints shop packet.
- Shop order release with ability to trial-allocate inventory.
- Shop order inquiry by labor and material at the operation level.
- Multiple manufacturing location support.
- General search look-up screens attached to virtually all data-entry fields.
- Ability to copy from another shop order, routing, Bill of materials, or quote.
- Operation records contain fields for regular hours and dollars, overtime hours and dollars, setup hours and dollars, fixed and variable burdens and machine hours.
- Material analysis reporting with variances to plan.
- Real-time inventory posting from material issues.
- Labor analysis reporting with variance analysis to plan.
- Automatic material burden calculation.
- Material, labor and expenses are individually tracked.
- Project Manufacturing Suite is integrated with ALCIE’s Financial Suite and Distribution Suite.
Popular Functionality Modules
ALCIE Capacity Planning ALClE’s enterprise-wide Capacity Planning module offers scheduling for annual, monthly and weekly shifts. Fully integrated with ALCIE’s Job Costing module to…
General Ledger ALCIE G/L is a multi-purpose enterprise-wide application designed to capture and trace every fiscal transaction in your organization, whether entered directly in the G/L…
Accounts Payable ALClE’s ALCIE A/P is a multi-use enterprise financial application which can record transactions from Purchase Orders, Project Accounting, Inventory Job Cost…
Accounts Receivable ALCiE’s Accounts Payable module offers enterprise-wide functionality including automatic calculation of due and discounts dates, automatic voucher numbering, check…
ALCIE Job Costing ALCIE combines Job Cost, Shop Floor Control, and Routings into a powerful integrated System. User-friendly input screens enable you to easily enter and track labor hours,…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of ALCIE Manufacturing Suite Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ALCIE Manufacturing Suite? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!