AgManager® is an accounting software and service designed exclusively for farmers. AgManager® provides users with a sophisticated management reporting system that goes far more in-depth than most accounting software, allowing for more financial understanding, accuracy and control. AgManager® is also the only accounting package that had a staff of 30 skilled professionals who show you how to:
- Gather and Input
- Interoperate the reporting
- Apply what you’ve learned
AgManager® guides farm operations in making smart and proactive financial decisions by:
- Identifying where to invest time and attention for the highest rate of return
- Pinpointing which activities require the greatest expenditures and which earn the greatest profits and what can be done about it?
- Evaluating which parts of the business can be repositioned when there is an economic down turn
AgManager® gives you the power to take control of your finances through the ability to manage three sets of books simultaneously – tax, farm financial standards, and managerial. This allows users to get financial reporting and analysis in every area of their operation collectively or individually.
The AgManager® accounting system and service is:
- Farm Specific
- Customized to your farm
- Available for management directly on your farm or by AgriSolutions experienced staff
- Outsourcing of book keeping
- Supported by a team of experts
General Ledger The General Ledger Report summarizes all transactions by account level by month (or other consecutive period) and year-to-date. It is a useful report, providing information…
Payroll AgManager’s optional payroll module provides comprehensive payroll reporting. Reports are calculated using the current tax law, providing employers with important…
Budget to Actual The Budget to Actual Report compares this year’s activity to budget. It tracks both financial and quantity information so you can easily determine whether discrepancies…
Reviews of AgManager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use AgManager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!