Agile Product Cost Management enables companies to manage product costs across the product lifecycle and make informed sourcing decisions early on, synchronizing product cost intelligence and processes across design, sourcing, manufacturing and supplier tiers.
Agile Product Cost Management helps companies reduce material costs and gain control over all sourcing processes by providing:
- Linkage to the most current product record, throughout the product lifecycle
- Collaborative team-based, BOM-based RFx, time-phased product cost management
- Visibility and analysis of extended supply chain co-sourcing procurement leverage
- A robust, reusable knowledge management repository of material and non-material cost data
- Measurement of actual vs. target costs and margin goals, across a product’s lifecycle
Agile Analytics Framework™ Provides a rich decision support platform for deploying enterprise-class reporting, intelligence and analytics to enable multi-dimensional analysis of historical cost and…
Agile Contract Management™ Delivers comprehensive visibility of direct material price and terms information, which is shared across multi-enterprise business processes. Best practice workflow enables…
Agile Design Analytics™ Agile Design Analytics provides a rich decision support platform, which enables engineers to select the right components for new products, eliminating delays due to component…
Agile Product Sourcing™ Extends the product record to provide leverage and visibility to critical cost information across all key stakeholders. Analyzing risks and costing a product accurately…
Reviews of Agile Product Cost Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Agile Product Cost Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!