Make Your Project Information Work For You! The who, what, and when of your projects are too important to leave to chance. With Details, your project information is centralized, organized, and always up-to-date. In an instant, you can communicate project statuses with colleagues and clients with presentation-quality reports and customized forms.
Get Organized, Quickly.
Details provides instant organization for successfully tracking and managing all your project information. Whether it’s storing key contacts and addresses, tracking change orders, logging deadlines and submittals, or hyperlinking to key documents—Details simplifies the complex and ends the paper chase.
With Details QuickStart Templates you’ll be up and running in minutes. Each QuickStart Template delivers a complete set of preformatted fields, reports, and forms—so all you need to do is enter your project details.
Accurate Reporting, Instantly.
What’s due? When’s it due? Who’s responsible? And why is there a holdup? The answers to all your status-related questions are organized into up-to-the-minute reports. The built-in Report Generator continually monitors your project data—searching and sorting all records, ensuring that your reports always contain only the information you need.
Unlike traditional databases, Details provides specialized submittal logs for tracking approval processes and project logs for scheduling activities’ start dates, finish dates, and durations. Details even displays key dates and deadlines in colorful timeline graphs. And with full import and export features, it’s easy to exchange information with other databases, spreadsheets, or word processors.
Customizable Forms, Naturally.
Why struggle with outdated paper-based systems or complex databases simply to capture and route project information? Details creates compelling forms that streamline and accelerate your business processes. Form functionality can easily be tailored to meet the specific needs of each team member, department, or organization.
With Details you don’t have to be a programmer or graphic designer to create presentation-quality forms—just point and click. A suite of easy-to-use layout tools provides the means to transform your current forms into dynamic, intelligent forms complete with colorful graphics and your company logo. With your own custom forms, you’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily you can capture, track, and route essential project information.
In Control, Always.
No more wasting time searching through filing cabinets, paper logs, and complex databases. Your essential information is centralized and easily accessible in clear, concise reports. So as deadlines approach and as changes occur, you’ll make informed decisions quickly and never be caught off guard.
By keeping you in control, Details helps you and your team work efficiently, communicate effectively, and achieve project success. Details is also your safety net—providing reliable documentation of project events as back-up for any discrepancy that may arise.
Details can track and report any type of information. There are, however, several key features, which make Details an ideal solution for managing project and status-oriented information.
- Easy Setup— There are no tricky relationships or complex concepts to learn. Simply name your data field and select the type of data to be stored within it.
- QuickStart Templates— A suite of 70 QuickStart Templates complete with preformatted fields, reports, and colorful forms, gets you up and running in no time.
- Accurate Reporting— To create a report, just choose the fields you wish to display and set your search and sort criteria. You simply won’t need programming skills to generate a report—just point and click.
- Custom Forms— Details’ suite of easy-to-use easy layout tools provides the means to create dynamic, intelligent forms complete with colorful graphics. With your own custom forms, you’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily you can capture, track, and route project details.
- The Report Generator— The Generator monitors project data at all times. With the Generator on, records within reports are searched, sorted, and up-to-date. When the Generator’s off, you have complete control over records with the ability to hide, filter, or drag-and-drop records to create just the view you want.
- Timeline Graphs— Details transforms project milestones and deadlines into colorful, presentation-quality timeline graphs. Viewing key dates in a timeline brings the “big picture” to light.
- Submittal Logs— Whether sending or receiving proposals, submittals, designs, documents, or anything with an approval process, Details’ specialized Submittal Logs provide a built-in system for tracking the status of items as they pass through the business process.
- Project Logs— Ideal for tracking project tasks, dates, and durations. When used in conjunction with Timeline Graphs, they’re a powerful scheduling tool.
- Contact Fields— Contact fields centralize key personnel data such as a contact’s name, company, address, phone numbers, fax number, and email address.
- Hyperlinks— Hyperlink and List of Hyperlinks fields let you store and launch email addresses, web sites, and related files directly from your reports.
- Web Graphics— Transform reports and forms into TIFF, JPEG, and PNG graphics for posting on web pages or sending via email.
- Calculation Fields— Choose from over 60 predefined functions and create custom calculations to track costs, expenses, variances, or any other values.
- Work Calendar— Unlike traditional databases, Details offers a built-in Work Calendar to customize work schedules and accurately plan project tasks.
- Import Monitor— This pop-up console enables you to oversee and manage the import process when importing data from other applications and files.
- Choice Lists— Store custom values for each field and use Details’ pop-up or drop-down choice lists to quickly enter values into reports and forms.
- Column Summaries— Track columnar values with total, average, standard deviation, minimum, maximum, or count summaries.
Reviews of Details Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Details? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!