It’s simple to visually uncover insights into financial, sales, and operational performance with Adaptive Discovery. Intuitive dashboards, interactive scorecards, and even what-if modeling make it easy for every business user to analyze results and trends.
- Visual Analytics. Create, interact, analyze, and drill down – no coding required – on scorecards, gauges, scatter diagrams, radars, histograms, trends, zones and more. Create formatted “snapshot” reports on-the-fly.
- Ad-Hoc and What-If Analysis. Analyze data by drilling down and across multiple dimensions. What-if scenario analysis makes it easy to game play different scenarios and time intelligence and dimensionality makes it easy to slice and dice entire dashboards.
- Analytics, Trends and Exceptions. Scorecards provide comparative results period on period, with the ability to do statistical analysis including forecasts and regression analysis. Zones and alerts highlight exceptions and audit trail and notes provide collaboration across all users.
- Financial and Operational Analytics. Deploy integrated with Adaptive Planning and Consolidation – providing financial analytics, and even optionally integrating operational data from your CRM and ERP system to provide further insight. Deploy analytics to your LOBs – sales, marketing, operations – and even deploy embedded within cloud solutions like NetSuite.
- Completely Self-Service. Intuitive dashboards make it easy for users to dive in and personalize. Security ensures self-service is completely managed, automatically, and metrics management makes it simple to catalog and standardize metrics.
- In-Memory Architecture. Adaptive Discovery easily integrates both cloud and on-premise data sources – such as data warehouses, ERPs, OLAP cubes. With a high-performance analytic engine that stores and aggregates your data, it provides rapid query performance automatically tuned as your data grows.
Reviews of Adaptive Discovery Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Adaptive Discovery? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!