- AMPs was written specifically to address the needs of advertising agencies, public relations firms and in-house agencies.
- Built-in flexibility allows for easy user-customization of AMPs to address the needs of a wide variety of businesses.
- AMPs was written specifically for use with Microsoft SQL Server, not ported from a previous smaller database (such as Access or Centura). AMPs was written for the Windows environment and allows seamless integration with other Windows products. For example, any report can be saved into one of 20 different formats including Excel or Access right from the reports window.
- The Standard AMPS package contains fully integrated modules for handling Production Jobs, Estimating, Budgeting, Traffic, Billing, Media Buys, Time Entry, Billing, Reconciliation, Accounting, Sales Tax, Requisitions, Purchase Orders, General Ledger, Reporting among others. Standard integration modules allow for interfacing with various media buying packages.
- User-definable security down to the field level allows for unlimited flexibility in securing sensitive information and workflow.
AMPs Messaging highlights:
- Targeted delivery of messages to appropriate personal in response to system events. Some events are user-initiated (Change Order created for job) while others are system-initiated (Time Sheets missing after a certain period of time).
- Specify relative message recipients. For example, on the missing time sheet event, notify the person whose time sheet is missing and their manager.
- Group and hold message for delivery by recipient to avoid inbox clutter. Messages for each user can be held and grouped for delivery at specific times.
AMPs Imaging highlights:
- Images may be acquired from a scanner or digital camera or imported from graphic files.
- Built-in storage, display and printing of a variety of image data. Examples include job samples, signed estimates and purchase orders, vendor invoices and signatures.
- Automatic printing of backup (vendor invoices, signed estimates, etc.) with client invoices where necessary avoids having to photocopy items for clients.