Do you serve other organizations? If so, you’re likely trying to track multiple entities, with scores of statistical data on each, plus multiple staff and lay leaders in various positions. ACS Organizations pulls it all together, so you can generate comprehensive directories, produce comparative reports and graphs, and get mailings to the right people.
- Group organizations as needed, such as by district.
- Record organizational basics, such as church names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, date of incorporation, staff records and history and more, such as recording giving by organization.
- Group organizations to your specifications (such as by Synod, Presbytery, Church or by State, Association, Church). Fully customizable to your denomination’s needs.
- Configure statistical history section to store data you want to track. Over 200 fields available. Record information for each organization for as many years as desired.
Quick-click graphing of statistical history. Illustrate membership trends over multiple years in a colorful bar graph. Detail combination data such as Baptisms by age group in helpful pie charts.
- Customize reports with statistical data organization or by year - can be created and saved for all staff to use. Makes Annual Reports quick and easy!
- Record staff associated with the organization for each year. Keep staff history for reference. Staff positions are defined by you for complete customization. There’s no limit to the number of staff positions you can create. Quick check flag indicates full or part time status.
- Link to ACS People for tracking full details on each individual staff member, including family information too.
- Create committees and important mailing groups by individual name, by church name, or by staff position using the ACS People Module capabilities in Activities and Searches and Mailing Labels programs.
- Links to ACS Contributions Module for recording donations made by churches or organizations.
- Links to Reservations, Visitation and Mail Modules as well. Full integration with standard ACS for Windows People programs means more up-to-date programs stay available for Regional Offices and more training opportunities are available for Regional Office participation.
- And much more….