With ACOM’s EZContentManager, Sage clients never need to leave their desk to find (or file) a document again!
- Electronically capture and store all file formats in a secure central digital library.
- Instantly retrieve and share documents right from your Sage application… or from anywhere in the world via web browser… with “Google-type” search capabilities.
- Quickly convert manual document processes into automated processes (such as electronic invoice processing, electronic sales order reviewing/approvals, etc.).
And automating your paper brings some pretty impressive benefits:
- No more wasting time walking/mailing documents around the office for approval
- No more rummaging through cumbersome paper filing cabinets
- Lower costs (less printing, mailing, storage, errors, etc.)
- Instant electronic access to files, means improved service to customers and suppliers
- You can even save emails and attachments directly from MS Outlook into EZContentManager, and link to other related documents together.
ACOM’s EZContentManager is a complete, end-to-end Enterprise Document Management solution that is flexible, affordable and easy to use!
However, if you don’t happen to need workflow or OCR capabilities right now, ACOM’s EZeCabinet is an affordable, easy-to-use, featured-packed electronic document filing system, starting at $10,999, including installation, and you can be up and running in just 1-2 days!
ACOM’s EZContentManager answers the broad corporate need for a rich document management environment that is ﬂexible, affordable, and straight forward to implement. It’s easy to learn and easy to use so it begins generating real value from Day One. EZContentManager is a powerful document management solution that enables you to build a secure digital document library—an efﬁcient electronic ﬁling system for the myriad of documents your business relies on, and might otherwise need to print and ﬁle, including:
- Scanned invoices, checks, purchase orders
- System reports and forms
- Faxes and email messages
- Images, multimedia ﬁ les, spreadsheets, PDFs, etc.
Reviews of EZContentManager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use EZContentManager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!