Rerun allows you to process recurring, subscription or membership invoices and payments, automate your customer email communication and manage failed transactions and time-consuming exceptions. We believe that software should be easy. With Rerun, you don’t need a developer to get started. We understand that you’re busy trying to run your business, so all you have to do is set it and forget it. Really. Try Rerun free for 30 days to see if we can help eliminate your pain points.
- No Complicated Fee Structure
- ACH and Credit Card processing
- Handle Exceptions and Failed Payments
- Customized Email Communications and Automation
- Generate Activity Reports
- Hosted Checkout Process
- Accounting Software Integration
- Sales Tax Support
- Percentage or Dollar-off Discounts
- Offset Costs with Credit Card Surcharges
- Access Anywhere, Anytime
- U.S.-based Support
- Payment and invoice automation - Create custom payment streams to match the subscriptions or plans you offer. Choose automated or invoicing billing, start date, frequency, number of payments, payment amount and more. Add your customers to your streams and let Rerun handle the rest.
- Minimize declines and expirations - Recurring billing would be much easier if every payment processed successfully, but that’s not reality. Instead, cards will expire and transactions will decline. Rerun’s goal is to automate the handling of those time-consuming exceptions.
- Manage email communication - Communicating with your clients via email is critical to the recurring billing process, it’s equally important in building long-term relationships. Control when, how and what you send to your clients, customers, donors or parents.
- Generate activity reports - Track your payment activity and generate reports with filters, date ranges and configurable columns. All reports are exportable to Excel. • Seamless third-party integration - Integrate with critical third-party apps to help drive efficiencies and save you time.
Reviews of Rerun Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Rerun? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!