Visual Ledger is a robust, very scalable and perfectly priced ERP software package that addresses the present and future needs of your growing business.
The system incorporates as standard features many unique features that are either not available in other systems or only provided as expensive optional modules.
With Visual Ledger you will have the power of accurate and reliable information at your fingertips to make smart business decisions and enhance your productivity by promoting efficiency.
Visual Ledger is a next generation accounting product that harnesses the power, flexibility and ease of use of the latest technology.
The system’s solid operational backbone and database structure provide flexibility, scalability, interoperability with other systems, multi-site deployment, remote access and reliability.
- Seamlessly adapts to your Company by configuring Options
- Follows your full business cycle, including Purchase, Reception, Warehousing, Sales, Shipping, Billing, Collection, Payments and optionally Manufacturing and Batch and Lot Tracking
- Makes sophisticated Inventory Tracking, Costing and Accounting accessible to users of all levels of computer proficiency, by simple point-and-click operation
- Easy to use and scalable to an unlimited number of users
- Integration with other systems and applications for seamless operations and reporting
- Unlimited number of accounts, sub-accounts and auxiliary ledgers
- Robust networking and database capabilities, including field-level locking for unparalleled multiuser flexibility and overall availability
- Multi-currency, with no limits on the user-defined currencies supported
- User-defined Journal Entry types and Auxiliary Ledger types
- Consolidated customer balances, open by sub-accounts, in multiple Auxiliary Ledgers
- Full suite of accounting, sales, purchasing and Manufacturing documents
- Multi-company and multi-level consolidation into fully functional companies
- Inter Company transfers
- Real-time, on-line accounting operations with full edit end delete capabilities
- ODBC compliant to guarantee compatibility with all Reporting and Data Mining Tools
- Unlimited history length
- Full system security, with user-defined Roles to simplify administration
- Smart phone and tablet interfaces
Inventory Inventory by user-defined Item Classes and Item Lines Extra, user-defined Item attributes Four bar codes for each item: UPC, Inner Pack, Master Pack and In-House Code or RF…
Accounting General Ledger Unlimited number of accounts Hierarchically structured chart of accounts Foreign currency accounts with dual balances Comptroller defined transaction types…
Optional Modules Point of Sale Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Bar Code Fulfillment Customizable Bar Code Label Printing Dashboard Custom Reporting Tool Graphic Cash Flow…
Purchases Prepare and track Requisitions, Approved Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Warehouse Receipts and Vendor Invoices Full Returns cycle with Vendor RMAs, Vendor Credit Memos and…
Sales Prepare and automatically link documents for easy retrieval (Quotation Requests, Quotations, Sales Orders, Invoices, Packing Slips and Pick Lists) Quotations with color…
Manufacturing Standard Bills of Materials and Formulas Real Production Units Costs based on actual consumption of components and non-inventory cost components like labor, electricity,…
Hardware & Software Requirements Hardware and Software Requirements Minimum Requirements for Workstations Windows PCs. For Workstations where our software will be installed and will run locally. Windows 2000…
Reviews of Visual Ledger Write a Review
David from Dalynn Biologicals Inc says…
Visual Ledger is a manufacturing based software that we have implemented. Initially we found that it was very cumbersome to implement and use. The learning curve with using it was very steep for all involved, but after having it in place for the year, we have found it to be a very effective tool for us to be able to expand our business and track our manufacturing. I believe it has made us more efficient and the more we use the system, the more familiar we are becoming with using the tools the system has available to us.
The good: The tracking ability of the system is great. We can filter many ways to find out transactions with raw materials, finished items, sales, purchases, costs of manufacturing, inventory etc.
The bad: A better flow to the way the system works with regard to purchasing items, receiving them, and then paying for them. It does not flow properly with respect to its radio buttons. Another feature is tracking of persons inputting sales orders, purchase orders etc. It would be helpful to have accountability within the system. These are apparently coming with updates, but they seem to be a long time coming.
Jeff from Z1 Enterprises, Inc says…
The software handles all the main accounting, sales and purchasing needs for our company. What differentiated this software was an add-on product to handling package size estimation and shipping calculations
The good: It is very reliable. While at first it seemed a little rigid (our old software allowed things like negative inventory), the discipline it enforces has helped us more effectively manage the sales and purchase process.
The bad: Once you establish units of measure for an item and process a transaction, you are locked into that U/M going forward unless you issue a new part number.