Aboard Active ERP (aERP) includes:
- A very robust, very scalable and perfectly priced ERP software package that addresses the present and future needs of your growing business.
- Robotic software users that actively and constantly work your Supply Chain and Production Scheduling to keep it optimized.
The robotic users, if left alone, can run your Company optimally.
aERP can be supplied from the cloud in Software as a Service (SaaS) mode or through purchased licenses to install in the customer’s networks and servers.
The system incorporates as standard features many unique features that are either not available in other traditional ERP systems or only provided as expensive optional modules.
With Aboard Active ERP (aERP) you will have the power of accurate and reliable information at your fingertips to make smart business decisions and enhance your productivity by promoting efficiency.
Aboard Active ERP is the first active ERP software suite, that harnesses the power, flexibility and ease of use of the latest software technologies and also provides embedded robotic capabilities.
The system’s solid operational backbone and database structure provide flexibility, scalability, interoperability with other systems, multi-site deployment, remote access and unsurpassed reliability.
- Seamlessly adapts to your Company by configuring Options
- Follows your full business cycle, including Purchase, Reception, Warehousing, Sales, Shipping, Billing, Collection, Payments and Manufacturing Batch and Lot Tracking for full traceability
- Makes sophisticated Inventory Tracking, Costing and Accounting accessible to users of all levels of computer proficiency, by simple point-and-click operation
- Easy to use and scalable to an unlimited number of users
- Integration with other systems and applications for seamless operations and reporting
- Unlimited number of accounts, sub-accounts and auxiliary ledgers
- Robust networking and database capabilities, including field-level locking for unparalleled multiuser flexibility and overall availability
- Multi-currency, with no limits on the user-defined currencies supported
- User-defined Journal Entry types and Auxiliary Ledger types
- Consolidated customer balances, open by sub-accounts, in multiple Auxiliary Ledgers
- Full suite of accounting, sales, purchasing and Manufacturing documents
- Multi-company and multi-level consolidation into fully functional companies
- Inter Company transfers
- Real-time, on-line accounting operations with full edit and delete capabilities
- ODBC compliant to guarantee compatibility with all Reporting and Data Mining Tools
- Unlimited history length
- Full system security, with user-defined Roles to simplify administration
- Smart phone and tablet interfaces
- Seamlessly adapt to your Company by configuring Options
- aERP’s robots are constantly generating transactions and optimizing merchandise availability
- Instead of the traditional ERP method of providing informational screens for your human users to create Work Orders, Purchase Orders, etc. manually as needed, the robots automatically create them
- The Work Orders and Purchase Orders that the robot creates are placed for “just in time” inventory and for optimization of your financial and warehousing resources
- The robots can be overriden by the human users when convenient
- Driven by your sales, the robot can run your company optimally
- Point of Sale
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Bar Code Fulfillment
- Customizable Bar Code Label Printing
- Custom Reporting Tool
- Graphic Cash Flow Plan with automatic calculation of average customer payment delay days
- Manufacturing Shop Floor scheduler
- Online Credit Card Processing
- Shipping Wizard
- OSHA - GHS Compliance
- Comprehensive B2C Web Store Integrated in Real Time
- Comprehensive B2B Web Store Integrated in Real Time
- Comprehensive B2C and B2B Web Store Integrated in Real Time
- Smart Phone App for the Internal team (for Android, Windows 8 and iPhones)
- Smart Phone App for the customers (for Android, Windows 8 and iPhones)
Popular Functionality Modules
Accounting General Ledger Unlimited number of accounts Hierarchically structured chart of accounts Foreign currency accounts with dual balances Comptroller defined transaction types…
Purchases Prepare and track Requisitions, Approved Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Warehouse Receipts and Vendor Invoices Full Returns cycle with Vendor RMAs, Vendor Credit Memos and…
Manufacturing Standard Bills of Materials and Formulas Real Production Units Costs based on actual consumption of components and non-inventory cost components like labor, electricity,…
Sales Prepare and automatically link documents for easy retrieval (Quotation Requests, Quotations, Sales Orders, Invoices, Packing Slips and Pick Lists) Quotations with color…
Inventory Inventory by user-defined Item Classes and Item Lines Extra, user-defined Item attributes Four bar codes for each item: UPC, Inner Pack, Master Pack and In-House Code or RF…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of Active ERP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Active ERP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!