Rental Processing goes beyond standard receivables software to address the specific concerns of the rental industry, including time billing, inventory handling, and on-line contract printing.
Use Rental Processing to track rentals and reservations, as well as gauge the profitability of your rental inventory. Rental Processing interfaces with OPEN SYSTEMS® Accounting Software’s Accounts Receivable and General Ledger to track rentals from checkout to receipt of payment.
Stay on top of reservations and inventory without breaking your budget
Get the information you need in the format you want with Rental Processing’s report.
Some of the things you can track are:
- Rental time for automatic pricing of inventory items
- Reservations on items for several months in advance
- Initial and servicing costs for inventory items; as well as profitability
- Maintenance schedule for inventory items
- Rental customers and any warnings about them
- Number of times an item has been checked out and to whom
On-line contract printing makes outputting a snap, allowing you to print a contract without exiting the function. 3rd Dimension Systems, Inc., backs its products with a range of support programs.
Reviews of Rental Processing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Rental Processing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!