2B-Inventory is designed for businesses of all sizes who want the flexibility of using a hand-held mobile scanning solution with built-in intelligence and ease of use to manage inventory.
- Physical inventory
- Item manager
- Order picking
- Mobile tickets/orders
- Item transfer
- Purchase orders
- Mobile printing
- Gift registry
- Price check
2B-Inventory is a portable inventory management system and more! Works with or without a wireless network!
- Mobile application with local database
- Anytime access to inventory details – even away from the store!
- Lookup item information for your customers without going back to the register including optional real-time item lookup.
- Scan items to update inventory where and when merchandise arrives – backdoor, loading dock, warehouse, etc.
- Scan inventory at remote store locations and warehouses
- Easy to Use
2B-Inventory is designed to save time and for ease of use. All functionality has been developed based on the needs and requests of our customers and partners.
- Auto-Save – All information scanned in to 2B-Inventory is automatically saved for fast input of data.
- “Single item mode” allows scanning of each item, incrementing the quantity of the item by one. “Multi-item mode” allows scanning of an item and easily entering a quantity more than one i.e. case, carton, etc.
- Easy to use interface. Keyboard or handwriting recognition makes input of item descriptions quick and easy.
- Simply update item quantities and other information by connecting 2B-Inventory to the POS or by using a wireless connection.
2B-Inventory is built with the future in mind.
- .NET Compact Framework
- SQL Mobile Database Technology
- Designed for Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0
2B-Inventory has been certified with many popular hardware manufactures. Motorola
- Radiant Mobile Printers
- Zebra (mobile printers)
Reviews of Mobile Inventory, Warehouse and Store Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Mobile Inventory, Warehouse and Store Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!