EDI Engine™ was developed after many years of experience implementing EDI solutions in the field. It was carefully designed with the specific purposes of making EDI easy with a full featured and scalable engine. The software is versatile enough to work in both stand-alone mode and also in scenarios where a more sophisticated integrated operation is required. EDI Engine™ has a tremendous growth path for small businesses and large companies that run thousands of transactions per day with numerous trading partners.
EDI Engine™ is equipped with a library of “add-ons”, or features that enhance industry-specific operations and reduce manual labor and errors. Our “turn-arounds” enable you to easily generate new documents from exiting ones, whereas “wizards” provide a more in depth process to generate new documents and manage processes such as catalog generation and shipments. Our many interface options will automate you entire business process by linking to your existing accounting, inventory, or shipping systems.
Our strategic EDI mapping methodology includes not only EDI specifics but also your trading partner’s business and logistic rules enabling you to fully comply at a higher level.
EDI Engine™ is backed up by excellent programming, quality control, and the support of a superb technical staff that consistently provides outstanding and highly personalized service.
- Add-ons Documents, labels, document turn-around and wizards are all part of the library of features added to the EDI Engine™ to enhance industry-specific operations and reduce manual labor and errors.
- Openness EDI Engine™ uses mainstream technology, which translates to easy accessibility and long-term protection of the software platform.
- Cost-Effective A feature-rich software application with extremely competitive pricing and a decrease or total elimination of the allocation of internal resources to “program” EDI.
- Scalability A single platform serves the smallest customer to the largest installation, retraining of personnel is not required and the investment for the software is fully protected.
- Compliance EDI mapping that includes not only EDI specifics but also trading partner’s business and logistic rules.
Reviews of EDI Engine Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use EDI Engine? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!